My Blog List

My Blog List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Nov 18th Togging

Nice warm Nov. day day. We left the dock around 10 am and headed out to the second island in a light SW wind. We got to the Big D just as the current was changing. I put 2 in the box but it was not much of a bite so headed over to fish the tube. Water was 56F. Got here and I put 1 more in the box before current started ripping. Randy had 2 nice fish break him off. Wind picked up to 20 kts out of west adding to outgoing current so we moved into a spot more protected and it was on.We caught lots of fish and finished up our 3 man limit. We had to weed thru the 15 inch throwbacks but ended up being a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. Please inform the novice fisherman (and by that, I mean me) in the crowd what the "Big D" is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PILE DRIVER RIG BIG D LOCATED IN LAT.36-59-46.85N,
    LONG.76-06-05.11W, LOCATED JUST NORTH OF THE SECOND ISLAND OF CBBT IN 38 FT OF WATER

    ReplyDelete