My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tog fishing 10/29/13

Rob, Merv and I fished a couple of spots today but the bite was a bit off as we only managed 6 six togs, 5 small ones and I got a 26 inch male that was released and weighed a little over 9 lbs on the boga. I hadn't fished these recently. Merv caught a few blacks and Rob got an over slot Red. By the way who takes better pics myself or Merv? As requested I am providing GPS location of these seldom fished spots.37.0146°N 76.2399°W and 38.57.503N 76.00.036.

4 comments:

  1. First of all. Thanks for the GPS (and thank you Bill for forcing Dad to reveal his "secrets"). Don't expect the same spots to be available tomorrow as i'm sending all zero of my boats to that location. I hear all of your so called "Russian" followers have engaged their fleets to the specified location as well.

    In other news... both photographers could use lessons. my number is 438-1889 and I am more than willing to sell you anything other than the camera that was used to take these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, thanks for the cords!!! Now i assume i need a boat to get to this spot?
      Nice tog Marty, i still need one of those.
      Bill

      Delete
  2. Marty, you take much better pics than I do -- because you are taking pics of ME!

    ReplyDelete